- Cut Off Times
- Age Verified Delivery
- Next Working Day Delivery
- Saturday Delivery
- University Accommodation
- Syrup Orders
- Delivery Problems
- Delivery Product information
- Delivery Guide
- Ordering to UK Highlands & Islands
Cut Off Time
- Our cut off time to order is 5:30pm, however large orders containing flavouring syrups may be unable to be dispatched same-day if ordered after 3.30pm UK time.This is due to packing times required to ensure the orders are packaged and shipped safely containing glass to arrive to you without damages in transit. Where possible we will always aim to dispatch large syrup orders up until 5.30pm.
- Any orders placed after 5:30pm will not be processed until the next working day.
- We are closed over weekend's and on bank holidays. This means no orders will be shipped or delivered during these times.
- If your payment is not successful or if it does not pass security and fraud checks, your order will not be processed for dispatch until the issue is resolved.
- We reserve the right to hold any orders that we need to find out more information about before shipping and we are not liable if your order has had to be held for any reason. Orders will only be held for up to 72 hours depending on circumstance before being refunded.
Age Verified Delivery
How does Age Verification Delivery Work?
When goods are sent with DPD they can be sent on an age verified service, also known as an AV service. This service will notify the parcel network and in turn the carrier that the goods they are carrying are age restricted.
The age verification is similar to when you go into a supermarket to purchase alcohol. The delivery driver will have to select a box on their screen stating that the recipient looks over 25 and therefore no ID check is necessary, or that they have decided to ID the customer as they look under 25. The recipient will have to show a relevant ID such as a passport or driving license. Failure to be able to provide ID upon request will mean the goods are returned back to us.
While the goods will only be delivered to those age 18 or older it is important to note that the parcel does not have to be signed for by the intended recipient. Below are some features of the service:
- We will adopt the Challenge 25 approach to conduct Age Verification checks whenever we delivery such items: and
- We will always check ID (passport or driving license) for anyone who we feel is under 25 years of age. Next Working Day Delivery
- Order needs to be placed before 5:30pm to go out for Next Working Day Delivery.
- Delivery will be attempted between 7am and 6:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Weekends are not included.
- British Bank Holidays are not included. This is due to bank holidays not being classed as working days within the UK, our couriers will not processing any orders for deliveries on these days.
- We will do everything on our side to ensure that your order will attempt delivery on Next Working Day, however we cannot be held liable should there be issues on the courier’s end, for example natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or the couriers vehicle breaking down.
- If the order fails to attempt delivery on Next Working Day for any reason, please do contact us so that we can open an investigation as to why this has happened with the courier.
- The couriers we use will be one of the following: UPS, ParcelForce and DPD.
- Order needs to be placed before 5:30pm on the Friday to be processed.
- Delivery will be attempted at anytime during the day.
- We will do everything on our side to ensure that your order will attempt delivery on Saturday, however we cannot be held liable should there be issues on the courier’s end, for example natural disasters, adverse weather conditions or the couriers vehicle breaking down.
- If the courier fails to attempt delivery on Saturday, please contact the courier directly as we are not open over the weekend and they may allow you to pick up the parcel on the Saturday if the order is urgently needed.
- If the order fails to attempt delivery on Saturday for any reason, please do contact us so that we can open an investigation as to why this has happened with the courier.
- The couriers we use will be one of the following: UK Mail, ParcelForce and DPD.
- UPS not available on Saturday delivery.
Please be aware that Next Working Day Delivery and Saturday Delivery is for UK Mainland only. Any orders placed for delivery outside of UK Mainland will increase the delivery time. Please contact us directly if you would like a delivery cost quote for outside of UK Mainland.
We as a company have made a conscious decision to ban Cream Chargers to be delivered to University accommodation. It is against company policy for us to ship an order to any University address. If you provide University accommodation as your shipping address, we will have to cancel your order and block you from purchasing again in future.
Please be aware that if you are ordering syrups, due to the lengthy packing process of the bottles, we cannot guarantee that the order will be processed same day, especially in our busier periods such as Christmas and over the summer. The earlier you order in the day, the better the chances are of the order being dispatched on time. The cut off time for syrups is 4pm. If you urgently need a syrup order, please do call us on 0114 272 1136 and we will be happy to try and make an arrangement for you to the best of our ability.
If you are having a delivery problem, then it’s not us you need to contact - it’s the courier.
Once your goods have been dispatched you will receive an email with Tracking Information. To track your parcel log into your e-mail account to find your tracking number for up to date tracking info.
If no-one is in the courier will leave a card with details of how to get hold of your parcel. Read the card! You MUST contact the courier within 5 DAYS or the delivery will be assumed refused and you will be charged up to £19.95 for the item to be returned to us. If you need to go and pick it up or have not been carded (or lost the card) then click this link, enter your Post Code and you'll get details of your depot.
PARCEL FORCE - 0344 800 4466
DPD - 0121 275 0500
UK MAIL - 024 7693 7770
ROYAL MAIL - 0345 774 0740
UPS - 0345 787 7877
Information on Delivery
- If you are experiencing any issues with the delivery of your parcel, please call the courier first, as once the goods have left our possession it is no longer in a capability to make amendments to the delivery. Ensure that when you call the courier you have your order tracking number and postcode at the ready so that they can help locate your parcel quicker.
- You as the customer are responsible for being available for delivery, if the courier attempts delivery and no one is available to accept the parcel, we are not liable for the cost of delivery. You are also responsible for tracking your order to ensure that it arrives to you or to collect it from a collection depot.
- We accept no liability for a successfully completed delivery that you do not take possession of. We are delivering to an address NOT an individual. If you asked for the goods to be left safe and they are not there we or the courier accept no responsibility for the theft. If our courier logs a consignment as having been delivered and it is not there you must assume it has been stolen. In these cases we will provide you all the help we can, but it is up to you to contact and deal with the Police.
- If no-one is in the courier will leave a card with details of how to get hold of your parcel. Please be sure to read the card. You MUST contact the courier within 5 DAYS or the delivery will be assumed refused and you will be charged up to £19.95 for the item to be returned to us. If you need to go and pick it up or have not been carded (or lost the card) then click this link, enter your Post Code and you’ll get details of your depot.
- Please also note if the courier cannot find the address specified they will store the parcel at the depot for up to 5 days, it is your responsibility to contact the courier and arrange re-delivery or collection, again if the item has to be returned to us we will not subsidise the return fees.
- You may specify a delivery day – we will hold onto your consignment until the day before. If you need to change the delivery address after dispatch the couriers charge a re-booking fee of £7.50. If your package is damaged do not accept delivery. Please make sure we have a valid phone number, so you can be contacted should there be any delivery problems. If you place your order after 3pm and require your goods urgently we may be able to prioritise you – call us. We try very hard to get your delivery to you without wasting your time, but we require your help for this to happen. Please give us as much address information you can.
Delivery Guide – PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
You must provide us with as much address information as possible.
If you provide us with an incorrect address you may be charged an extra fee of up to £9.95 to have a new address added to the consignment, this can also delay the delivery up to 48 hours.
Someone (anyone) must be at the given address to sign for the delivery between 7am and 6-30pm (for standard Next Day service). Therefore, we recommend delivery to a work address where someone is willing to sign for the goods during the working day. A signature is required as proof of delivery. If you choose to have your goods ‘left safe’ you CANNOT CLAIM COMPENSATION – therefore we strongly advise you NOT to request them left safe.
The following postcodes will incur an extra shipping charge, without paying this you may have a delay with your delivery.
Please contact us before placing an order to check prices.
|KW1||HS7||PA71||CA27IV63||PO30 to PO41|
We accept no liability for a successfully completed delivery that you do not take possession of. We are delivering to an address NOT an individual. If you asked for the goods to be left safe and they are not there we or the courier accept no responsibility for the theft. If our courier logs a consignment as having been delivered and it is not there you must assume it has been stolen. In these cases we will provide you all the help we can, but it is up to you to contact and deal with the Police.
Due to the COVID10 Coronavirus, we as a company will have to amendment our operations as we deem fit in order to be able to remain operational and comply with Government Guidelines. Our couriers, who are an extension of our operations, are also expected to have to amend their operations to fit the developing situation. For updates on how our services are operating and any changes we are experiencing, please refer to the COVID19 Service Updates page that we will be actively updating to keep our customers informed.