Cream Charger Product Safety Information
Nitrous Oxide (Cream Chargers) is governed under the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016, for more information on the governing of this product and our due diligence against the Misuse of N2O, please click this link.
- Cream Chargers contain between 8g - 16g of Nitrous Oxide (E942) depending on the cartridge size - industry standard cream chargers contain 8g
- Cream Chargers are under high pressure of Nitrous Oxide and are pressurised gas canisters
- Please only use a device approved for this cartridge and follow manufacturers instructions such as a whipping siphon
- Non refillable.
- Recyclable steel.
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Explosion danger: 50C max temperature.
- Do not take onboard an aircraft, pressurised canisters will explode from the pressure if taken on board aircrafts and must only be transported by road.
- Cartridges are stainless steel silver but may have an outer painted coat such as grey canisters or other colours such as purple
- Cream Chargers are for food use only
- If you are burnt by freezing N2O you must immediately seek medical advice. A N2O burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.
Standard 8g Cartridge Data:
- Cartridge contains 8g (10 Cubic cms) of pure N2O at approx 60bar/900psi.
- Cartridge Volume/Water capacity: 10ml.
- Filling Pressure: 8MPa
- Cartridge total weight: 28gm.
- Size: 66mm x 17.8mm.
Please click the links below to see specific brand manufacturers cream charger product safety information:
- Pro Whip Cream Chargers Manufacturers Instructions
- Pro Whip + Cream Chargers Manufacturers Instructions
- MOSA Cream Chargers Manufacturers Instructions
- MOSA PRO Cream Chargers Manufacturers Instructions
- iSi Culinary Cream Chargers Manufacturers Instructions
- Liss Cream Chargers Manufacturers Instructions
Cream Chargers are not refillable. They are made with 100% recyclable steel. They are safe to put in with your tin cans recycling once they have been fully emptied of all pressurised gas. Canisters can also be recycled at specific recycling centres in the UK. For more information on how to recycle cream chargers, click the link.
High Pressure Warning - Handle with Care
Cartridges are filled with liquified gas under high pressure. Please ensure the cartridge is empty of gas before removing it from your device. Cartridge gets very cold when it is punctured.
If you are burnt by freezing gas you must immediately seek medical advice. A high pressure gas burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.